Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S LCD (I9003)?

With smartphones getting better each day, it’s expected that all the functionalities of PC should be available over the phone. People who are android enthusiastic and people who are writing technical tutorials need the screenshot of their phone like they do on the PC. While using my Samsung Galaxy S, I heard the camera sound suddenly. I got surprised. Afterwards I got to know that I had taken the screenshot of my phone. So, I thought I will share this in case you guys don’t know how to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S.

Taking screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S is very easy, Just follow below steps:
  1.  Make sure that you are running Froyo or Gingerbread on your phone.
  2.  When you want to take the screenshot of your desired screen, Hold Back Button + Press Home button in the middle
  3.  You will hear camera capture sound and see notification “Screen captured. Save as image file”. Go to the Gallery and there is a new folder called Screen Capture. Open it; you will see the captured image. Enjoy!
  4. Below are the screenshots taken from my Samsung Galaxy S.

7 comments:

  1. mwuah mwuah tsuup tsuup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much

    Hardik

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thats pretty helpful, thanks mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. And if some of u have updated ur android version..or installed any custom roms..press power button+volume down button+home button. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete